Maine’s Lakes & Mountains’ Photo Contest
We appreciate your interest in submitting your photos for Maine’s Lakes & Mountains consideration. It is our intent to select a winning photo to be featured on the cover of the 2022 Visitor Guide. Photos receiving honorable mention may also be included inside the guide. Entries will be accepted through November 30, 2021.
- Upload images with the original pixel size (unless cropped). Do not scale and do not change the resolution.
- IICC profile must be embedded. AdobeRGB or sRGB are recommended. No CMYK.
- Must be uploaded in JPEG format with high-quality compression. We will use winning images for high-quality reproduction.
- Finalists must be prepared to submit an original, unedited digital file of a high-resolution photograph of at least 300 dpi at 3,000 pixels on the longest side.
- Pictures must NOT show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information. No watermarks. These details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself.
Images in both formats (vertical and horizontal) will be considered. A horizontal image that can be cropped into a vertical format may be used for the cover.